Friday, October 18, 2019

SECRET CLAREMONT PHOTOGRAPHY LESSON


Secret Claremont Photography Lesson

During the lesson on 18/10/19, we went around the school site taking photographs of areas and features of Claremont that most people wouldn’t notice if they weren’t looking for them. For example, we looked for places which framed different areas well (i.e. tunnel, staircase, etc.). Also, as it was a sunny day, we could use that to our advantage; I took photos of the sun shining through the leaves and shadows scattered on the walls. We looked for places that had good reflections, e.g. windows, puddles, etc. Finally, we went to some of the historic parts of the mansion like Clive’s Bath and took photos of all the antiques and history behind it. I enjoyed the lesson as I got to explore the mansion and go to places I had never been to before which allowed me to see Claremont from a different perspective.

No comments:

Post a Comment